Pages

January update

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hello Lovelies!

Today I wanted to talk a little bit about myself and what I have been up to this month! This week has been hectic for me as my parents have abandoned us to go to the land of America (U.S) and they have left me to play the role of mum. For those of you who don't know I am the second oldest of six children. Yes i know what your are thinking! That is a LOT of children and it is indeed. My oldest sister no longer lives at home so that leaves myself and the four younger kiddies. SO i have been doing the school duties, after school activity duties, cooking, cleaning, entertaining, calming them down etc etc. Its been a lot of fun and a lot tears. Its day four. And four more to go...
In all seriousness though I have come to appreciate my mum so much for how much of her time is dedicated to her children. And to be actually honest (beside me taking a moment to whine) I have really enjoyed playing the role of mum and I have learnt a little more about my siblings and we have really bonded!

SO now you have all heard about my hectic week let's talk more about my life and the changes that have been happening.

Job ramble
Another fact about me is that my occupation is that of a hairdresser. I am 21 and i have been doing hair for four years. I started out in high school in the cosmetology program and have worked at a salon ever since. Recently i decided to make a bold decision and take a break from doing hair. I found an "easy" going job at Topshop and recently my seasonal position just ended.
I WILL NEVER WORK RETAIL AGAIN! And if you are reading this and currently do I honestly praise you. That crap is brutallll. And possibly because it was the Christmas season and possibly because people are just savages when it comes to shopping. I actually think it would have been better if I had just been jobless as i spent all my money on their clothes. (p.s I might to a haul soon). I feel so guilty I never want to step foot in a mall ever again....
Okay that was a bit dramatic but seriously guys sometimes people are mean just because you are an employee..

The actual news
Now the part that I have been waiting to tell you. I got a new job! whoop whoop! And this time back doing what I love. It is a brand new salon and it will be opening on the 10th of February. I will be doing a separate blog post about the salon when it opens and hopefully some snazzy pictures etc. Since my seasonal job ended literally after new years and my new one is a month away from that I have been enjoying some free time to myself (:.
Now the second exciting part I wanted to tell you. With this free time I decided it was about time I crack down on my fitness regime. I hope you guys don't think I am a loser for saying this but I hope you can relate. I have been obsessed with a famous fitness you tuber and Instagram guru Tammy Hembrow. She is a BABE. I admire her so much in how fit she is and also raising two babies and not to mention her amazing booty. I just want to be her...OK i said it...it's out now. Anyways following her has inspired me to be more fit! For the past three weeks I have been going to the gym 5 days a week. I have been using the Kayla Itsinis (also another person I am obsessed with) fitness app and also incorporating my own workouts from Tammy's YouTube videos. I have honestly never felt more happy and good about myself than I have in these three weeks. Before I was always making excuses that I was too tired/did not have any energy to go to the gym etc. I have heard people say that being fit gives you more energy but I kind of didn't believe it until now. But it is SO true. I feel like I can do so much with my day now and I also just feel a lot more confident about my body and myself and that is a miracle for any woman. We as women are always so critical towards ourselves and it is really sad tbh. I ordered some WomensBest products to try so when that arrives I will do a product review and also maybe a progress picture? maybe??
I hope you guys enjoyed my essay of a blog post and hopefully when I get the hang of this I will do more frequent posts.

Sincerely, Ayesha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan