Pages

The brows

Monday, February 6, 2017


Even before having 'perfect' eyebrows became popular or as I would describe a sort of fad, I had compliments on my eyebrows. Which at the time I thought a rather odd compliment to give someone. I still remember the day I was working reception at the hair salon at age 18 and a guy told me I had nice eyebrows as he paid for his bill. Like excuse me?

Today, I would say it is more likely one of the best compliments to give someone, even more so than someone's outfit or hair! You see cosmetic companies like Benefit splashing their brow products in your face that it almost makes us think we need to have good brows or we will feel left out! I even see articles and memes like  'How to judge a personality by their eyebrows' type of thing.

Despite the material-ness of the subject, we all want to have that perfect brow. Let's admit it.
These are the products that I use:
Anastasia dipbrow pomade in chocolate $23
I bought mine at Sephora and I use it everyday. I find the product really does go a long way since I have only used 1/4 of the product and it has been just over a year since I purchased it.




I loved using brow wiz but I found that the product finished way to soon for how much it cost. I also like the pomade better for the way it applies.

Sincerely, Ayesha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan